Pre-Mixed and Frozen Resins: A Convenient Choice for your Production Line
Two component adhesives undoubtedly provide a strong, reliable bond, however you may be put off by the hassles of the manual mixing process…
- Working against the clock to ensure that the mixed adhesive does not become so viscous that it cannot be applied.
- Maintaining the exact ratio of resin and hardener. Even a small deviation from the specified mix ratio can prevent the adhesive from curing properly.
- Preparing large batches when only a small amount is required.
Order pre-mixed and frozen resins (PMF) from Ellsworth Adhesives Europe!Our expert team will mix, degas, weigh and package the two-component system for you, before flash freezing the contents at 78.5C.
What are PMF resins?
PMF refers to the blending, packaging and freezing of two component resin or catalyst systems.
- Convenience and reliability.
- Increased productivity
With a regular supply of PMF, production need not be halted or held up while fresh material is dispensed, mixed and distributed.
- No need to worry about human error on the production line
- Option for Custom Modification
During the mixing process of PMF packages, it is possible to modify the resin and catalyst systems with the addition of spacer beads, adhesion promoters, fillers etc
- Eliminates the need for cleaning
Delivery, Storage & Handling
The PMF product will be delivered in an insulated carton and full instructions for handling, thawing and storage are provided.
Upon receiving the pre-mixed frozen product, your only responsibility is to store the goods in a freezer with temperature -40C or below.
When you’re ready to use the PMF product, all you need to do is thaw it then dispense the material.