Whether you need help with packaging, or you need expert advice on the right containers for your products, our team of specialists is ready to help
Using the expertise of our subsidiary company KitPackers, we can ensure you have the right packaging for your products.
With many adhesives, chemicals, lubricants and other similar materials, the packaging is something that needs to be taken into account when getting them ready to sell and ship out. With potential issues arising from things such as moisture and air entrapment, to awkward packaging that makes it difficult to use the product, it’s important to get it right the first time.
Our customer packaging team will work with you to figure out what sort of packaging would be the best choice for whatever product you’re selling.
We can also handle, store, re-package and ship hazardous and temperature-sensitive materials.
What are the benefits of custom packaging?
Custom packaging from Ellsworth Adhesives offers you the solutions to the problems you’re facing. Whether you’re selling hazardous chemicals and need a reliable container, or you need to ensure your products can last on the shelves, our custom packaging services identify the issues with containing your product, providing a solution that works flawlessly, every time.
- Increase your production and product efficiency
- Reduce production costs by letting us handle the heavy work
- Easy, accurate dispensing for whatever kind of product you’re selling
- Prevent moisture contamination and air entrapment
- Maximise shelf life with the correct packaging
Other services we offer
- Customisable labels, including branding, logos, and any instructions
- Nitrogen purging, removing air from your products to extend shelf life
- Vacuum and centrifugal degassing for volatile or difficult-to-handle chemicals
- UN certified shipping boxes for hazardous materials
- Appropriate documentation and certificates